Today I woke up at midday and was feeling super tired and fatigued. I ate poorly and avoided doing anything productive, laying on the couch watching TV for half of the day.
But despite every fibre of my being wanting to remain comfortably seated on that couch, I got up, got dressed and went for a run. And this happened.
Sometimes the workouts we want the least are the ones we need the most. Sometimes you have to push yourself into doing something, just to remind yourself how much you love it. And sometimes, you have to get off your ass, out of your comfort zone and truly push yourself to get the results that you so desire and realise your true potential.
tags: Personal. Nike plus. Running. Fastest km. Achievement. Fitblr.
- just-wanna-have likes this
- underneathbelief likes this
- determined-mind likes this
- buffythebodyfatslayer said: Woo congrats !! And so true about not wanting to work out but needing it. Congrats on your amazing progress you earned it
- buffythebodyfatslayer reblogged this from aspire-perspire-admire
- aspire-perspire-admire posted this